BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Selasa, 30 November 2010

fOr dE rEst Of my lifE

I praise Allah for sending me you my luv
You found me home and sail with me
And i'm here with you
Now let me you know
You've opened my hearth
I was always thinking that luv
was wrong
But everything was changed
When you came along
Ooo ...


And theres a couple words i want to say
For the rest o my life
I'll be with you
i'll stay by your side
Honest and true
Till the end of my time
I'll be loving you .... loving you
For the rest of my life
Thru days and nigth
I'll thank Allah for open open my eyes
Now and forever i ... i'll be there for you
I know that deep in my hearth
I feel so blessed when i think of you


And i ask Allah to bless all we do
You're my dear and my friend
And my strength

Now i find myself i feel so strong
Everything changed when you
Came along
Ooo ....

p/s : ulg and thres a couple

I know that deep in my hearth
Now that you're here
Infront of me i strongly feel love
And i have no doubt
And i'm singing loud that i'll
Love you externally


p/s : ulg for the rest of my life

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan